Business / Credit Coaching
What is Coaching
As a Credit and Business Coach, I work in partnership with you to help you achieve extraordinary results based upon goals set by you. Results are achieved through a sophisticated form of teaching, skill building, expanding awareness and designing environments.
Simply, coaching begins when you want to do, be or have something more than you have now. I start by helping you clarify what result you want. Some examples of the results I’ve helped my clients achieve include:
- Launching a business.
- Improving a business.
- Restoring your credit.
- Creating systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Increasing sales/ profits.
- Building practical business skills.
- Getting finances in order.
- Changing careers.
Many people relate to coaching through the model of sports coaching. It’s very much the same, except the emphasis is on getting higher performance, fulfillment and success in your life, rather than achieving excellence in a particular sport.
General Benefits of Coaching:
- Fresh perspectives on your personal and professional challenges.
- Enhanced thinking and decision making skills.
- Enhanced interpersonal effectiveness.
- Increased confidence in your personal and professional life.
- Greater productivity.
- More personal satisfaction.
- More rapid achievement of your goals.
How Coaching Works:
Coaching typically begins with a free, initial consultation, either in-person or via telephone, to:
- Assess your current opportunities and challenges.
- Identify your priorities – what you really want.
- Establish the specific outcomes you’d like to achieve.
- Define the scope of our relationship.
Subsequent coaching sessions are conducted in person or over the telephone, with each session lasting 45 minutes or as determined in our initial consultation.
In each meeting, you choose the focus of conversation, while I listen and encourage you with supportive observations and questions. This interaction creates safety, clarity and moves you into action.
Coaching accelerates your progress toward fulfillment by providing greater focus and awareness of your choices. Coaching is different than therapy. Therapy focuses on resolving the past and coaching focuses on moving you forward with new skills and confidence.
Coaching works in these 3 important ways:
- Co-creation: You and I become a team, focusing on your goals and needs and helping you accomplish more than what you can accomplish alone.
- Structure: Success is possible when you have the opportunity to think bigger, focus on what you want and are held accountable toward taking consistent, positive action and getting the job done.
- Expertise: I will share my experience and skills, while supporting you to live the life you want, make better decisions, set goals, and restructure your personal or professional life for your highest performance and fulfillment.
Between scheduled coaching sessions, you may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of your goals. I may provide additional resources in the form of relevant articles, checklists, assessments or models to support your thinking and actions. I am available to you between sessions via email or telephone.
The duration of our professional relationship is determined by your personal needs and preferences. However, initially, I do ask for at least a three month commitment as it takes at least that long, in most cases, to achieve lasting results.
Ready for Coaching?
If you’d like more information about how coaching can help you achieve extraordinary results, or, if you’re ready to commit to yourself, a free initial consultation will reveal whether or not coaching is the appropriate next step for you. I’ll address any questions you have and you’ll get the opportunity to experience for yourself the power and effectiveness of support and guidance.
With coaching, I’ll be right next to you as you eliminate stress and create fulfillment – occasionally holding your feet to the fire so you stay on track and take the necessary actions. To request your free initial consultation, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via telephone at (70) 248-5926. I look forward to meeting you.
I work with clients on a monthly retainer basis.
Path of Purpose Coaching Plans are designed to meet your business and personal goals. Included in every coaching plan are customized assignments to help you reach your goals faster.
Clients often ask me how long the coaching relationship lasts. That depends on you and what your goals are. I typically work with clients anywhere between three months and three-plus years. Some people need short term coaching while others benefit from making their coach an ongoing part of their support team.
Keep in mind that change takes time, it doesn’t happen over night. It probably took years for you to develop the habits and beliefs that keep you from moving forward. Plan on working together for enough time to integrate your new learning. In my experience, you will get the most enduring results if you commit to a minimum of three months and then evaluate from there.
Fast Forward Your Business – $375/month
(recommended package to get the most traction)
- Three, in person 45-minute coaching sessions per month.
- Two 30 minute telephone coaching sessions
- Unlimited email coaching.
Get on Track and Stay There – $300/month
(good if you need a bit of breathing room between calls to get stuff done)
- Two, 45-minute telephone coaching sessions per month.
- One 30 minute telephone coaching sessions
- Unlimited email coaching.
In many cases, coaching fees are tax deductible. In the U.S.A., all expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills are tax deductible (Treas. Reg.1-162-5, Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307). Contact your tax professional for more details.