Foundations 4 adVANCEment has year round enrollment!
1. Complete the F4A Contact Form
2. Submit Intake Conference Form
3. Schedule School Tour
4. Complete application and submit a non-refundable $100 application fee.
5. Attend Parent Interview and Student Shadow Day (By Invitation Only)
Teacher Letter of Recommendation and Work Sample Required at time of interview.
6. Schedule Placement Testing (By Invitation Only)
7. Complete and return Enrollment packet
8. Select payment options for tuition and fees within 10 business days in order to reserve your place at Foundations 4 adVANCEment
All students will be required to submit the following items:
- Teacher Recommendation/ Evaluation Form
- Current Report card/ transcript
- Standardized testing results
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Cards
No applicant will be considered for admission until all required items have been submitted to Foundations 4 adVANCEment. When a child is admitted and a contract is sent, the child’s family has a limited amount of time in which to respond to the offer of enrollment. The child’s place is only held during the stated time window after the $250 Curriculum fee and $100 technology fee is paid.
Foundations 4 adVANCEment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, or age in our enrollment process.